Fantasy Basketball 101 offers NBA daily lineups
What is included in membership?
- Daily NBA, NFL and MLB lineups for Main slate on Fanduel and Draftkings
- 24/7 All Access Slack Chatroom
- BONUS: Sports betting tips – NBA and NFL Best Bets
What do I need to do?
- All lineups are posted in our Slack Chatroom for members
- Always assume we will post a lineup for Main slate, unless otherwise stated.
- We will sometimes play other slates such as Late Night, All Day, etc. but that depends on the contests availability.
- Lineups are usually posted at least 15~20 minutes before contests start. This is because NBA news regarding starting players and injuries are only released close to tip-off.
- We recommend that you enter contests with your own dummy lineup, and simply edit it using our optimal lineup.
What contests should I enter?
- We recommend playing 80% cash games (such as 50/50s and double up’s) and 20% GPP contests (such as tournaments and quintuple-up’s). If you are more of a risk-taker, you can enter 70% cash / 30% GPPs, but keep in mind the chances of cashing GPPs and quintuple’s are more difficult, as it is a risk/reward.
- Always choose to enter 50/50s or double up’s contests.
- When entering GPP tournaments, it is best to enter single-entry contest as opposed to multi-entry contest, for a better chance of a GPP takedown against a smaller field.
- Daily Fantasy Basketball Bankroll Management
- DFS Beginner’s Guide
- What are the types of daily fantasy basketball games?
- How to win 50-50 leagues?
3,201 total views, 7 views today