Fantasy Basketball 101 offers NBA daily lineups. Simply contact us on https://twitter.com/FBasketball101 to join.
What is included in membership?
- Daily NBA lineup for Main slate on Fanduel
- 1 on 1 DFS coaching, discussion, and tips
What do I need to do?
- All lineups shall be posted on members page: https://twitter.com/FBBall101member – Always turn on mobile notification for Twitter.
- Always assume I will post a lineup for Main slate.
- I will sometimes play other slates such as Late Night, All Day, etc. but that depends on the contests available and the number of NBA games offered.
- Lineups are usually posted at least 15~20 minutes before contests start. This is because NBA news regarding starting players and injuries are only released close to tipoff.
- It is recommended that you enter contests with your own dummy lineup, and simply edit it using our optimal lineup.
What contests should I enter?
- I recommend playing 80% cash games (such as 50/50s and double up’s) and 20% GPP tournaments and quintuple-up’s. If you are more of a risk-taker, you can enter 70% cash / 30% GPPs, but keep in mind the chances of cashing GPPs and quintuple’s are a bit more difficult, as it is a risk/reward.
- Always choose to enter 50/50s or double up’s contests with a large number of entries.
- When entering GPP tournaments, it is best to enter single-entry contest as opposed to multi-entry contest, for a better chance of a GPP takedown against a smaller field as opposed to a large field of entries.
- Daily Fantasy Basketball Bankroll Management
- DFS Beginner’s Guide
- What are the types of daily fantasy basketball games?
- How to win 50-50 leagues?
If you have any questions or comments, please direct message us on Twitter or Facebook.
957 total views, 1 views today