Fantasy Basketball 101 offers NBA, NFL and MLB daily lineups
Our DFS Record:View
Our Sportsbetting Record: View
Recurring payment of $30 every 30 days, users can cancel the subscription at anytime with no penalty
What is included in membership?
- Daily NBA, NFL and MLB lineups for Main slate on Fanduel and Draftkings
- 24/7 All Access Slack Chatroom
- BONUS: Sports betting tips – NBA and NFL Best Bets
What do I need to do?
- All lineups are posted in our Slack Chatroom for members
- Always assume we will post a lineup for Main slate, unless otherwise stated.
- Lineups are usually posted at least 15~20 minutes before contests start. This is because NBA news regarding starting players and injuries are only released close to tip-off.
- We recommend that you enter contests with your own dummy lineup, and simply edit it using our optimal lineup.
What contests should I enter?
- We recommend playing 80% cash games (such as 50/50s and double up’s) and 20% GPP contests.
- Always choose to enter 50/50s or double up’s contests.
- When entering GPP tournaments, it is best to enter single-entry contest as opposed to multi-entry contest, for a better chance of a GPP takedown against a smaller field.
- Daily Fantasy Basketball Bankroll Management
- DFS Beginner’s Guide
- What are the types of daily fantasy basketball games?
- How to win 50-50 leagues?
If you have any questions or comments, please message us on our members-only Slack Chatroom, Twitter or Contact Us. Thank you.
Membership Subscriptions & Refund Policy
- Monthly Recurring Subscriptions: Your monthly membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership. We will bill the monthly membership fee to your default Paypal account. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees. If you need any assistance please contact us.
- Refunds: Please note that Fantasy Basketball 101 does not issue refunds.
3,524 total views, 2 views today