1. LeBron and Iso Joe's career earnings.
In case you don't remember, Joe Johnson is still in the league with the Houston Rockets. But did you know that LeBron James "only" made $19 million more than JJ in their whole career?
LeBron James - $233,893,001
Joe Johnson - $214,797,154
Speaking of LeBron, his six 40-point games are the most in a single postseason since Allen Iverson in 2001. Only Jerry West (8 in 1965) and Michael Jordan (7 in 1989) have more in NBA history. Read More
1. The Eastern Conference Finals Game 1 marks the first time in the playoffs that LeBron James did not lead the Cavaliers in BOTH points and assists.
Kevin Love led the team with 17 points.
2. Home Sweet Home
The Celtics have won eight straight playoff games at the TD Garden after the 108-83 victory in the Eastern Conference Finals Game 1.
3. One streak continues, while another ends.
Jayson Tatum's streak of 20+ points games ends at 7 tonight. The blowout does not help but I'm Read More
NBA Playoffs Stats Of The Day-- April 22, 2017
1. Rajon Rondo is awesome and if he doesn't come back, this series will be over... fast...
Bulls finish with 14 assists---or the same number Rondo had in Game 2.
— K.C. Johnson (@KCJHoop) April 22, 2017
2. More Rondo awesomeness...
Rajon Rondo had rebounded more Bulls' misses in this series (7) than C's bigs Amir Johnson, Kelly Olynyk and Tyler Zeller combined (6).
— Tom Haberstroh (@tomhaberstroh) April 21, 2017
3. And the soon-to-be Read More
NBA DFS Playoffs: 3 Players To Avoid On Thursday
DeMar DeRozan, SG, Toronto Raptors ($8,000)
Everything is exposed in the playoffs and unless DeMar DeRozan finds ways to expand his range or create for others, I don't think the high-scoring guard is a wise investment at $8,000. His rebounding numbers may even be just a fluke.
At this point, teammate Kyle Lowry may be a better option (though at a slightly higher price) having seen his last performance. However, if you want the bang for your Read More
NBA Playoffs Stats Of The Day-- April 19, 2017
1. Rajon Rondo with a very Rajon Rondo game.
Rajon Rondo is the first player to have a line of 11 PTS, 14 AST, 9 REB & 5 STL in the #NBAPlayoffs since...Rajon Rondo in 2009. pic.twitter.com/6mmlvDXiAg
— NBA.com/Stats (@nbastats) April 19, 2017
And the 14 dimes ties Kirk Hinrich and Michael Jordan for the Bulls playoffs record-- in only his second playoff game in a Chicago uniform.
2. Despite the presence of ghastly FT shooters like DeAndre Read More